1 cup coconut milk*
1 cup frozen raspberries; thawed
½ cup chia seeds
1 cup plain, lowfat yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
12 each raspberries, frozen
*Substitute: your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk
1. Use a blender to purée the coconut milk and frozen thawed raspberries until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, mix the puréed coconut milk raspberry mixture with the yogurt and honey.
3. Stir in the chia seeds, then portion into 4 jars or bowls, cover, and chill overnight.
4. The chia seeds will have hydrated to give you a pudding-like consistency after refrigeration for a couple of hours.
5. Garnish with toasted coconut and frozen raspberries