Raspberry Honey Cornbread
1 cup whole milk
1/4 cup canola oil
2/4 cup honey
1 cup flour
1 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk, oil and honey; mix well.
- Add the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and the salt. Mix until well combined.
- Gently stir in the raspberries. Pour into the greased pan and cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have nutrition information for it.
Write a Review