Raspberry Honey Cornbread
Showcase cornbread’s sweeter side with this raspberry and honey version!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2/4 cup honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries defrosted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk, oil and honey; mix well.
- Add the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and the salt. Mix until well combined.
- Gently stir in the raspberries. Pour into the greased pan and cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have nutrition information for it.