2 fl ounces Reposado Tequila
4 fl ounces Orange Juice
1 fl ounce Razz Crush Mixer*
Garnish: 1 twist Lime, fresh
3 each Raspberries, frozen
1. Add Tequila and orange juice in shaker, half full of ice.
2. Shake and pour into 10 fluid ounce highball glass.
3. Add the Razz Crush Mixer from squirt bottle on top of drink, about 1 ounce.
4. Use bar spoon or straw, swirl the puree into the drink.
5. Garnish with 3 frozen raspberries and lime wheel or twist.
RAZZ CRUSH MIXER*
Yield: 1 cup
10 ounces frozen rapsberries
3 fl ounces water
- Place ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat.
- Stir and allow berries to break up and reduce by half or to about 1 cup.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Strain berries and press through a fine strainer. Discard what is left in the strainer and reserve the juice.
- Pour into squeeze bottle and refrigerate.