12 strips of uncured, thick cut bacon
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Cook bacon according to package directions. You want it to be fully cooked but not super crispy.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the frozen raspberries and maple syrup in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 45 seconds. Stir until combined and mash the raspberries down with a fork until it is all one mixture with as few chunks as possible. Strain the mixture using a mesh strainer over a bowl, so you’re left with just a red liquid in the bowl.
- Assemble a baking rack on top of a sheet pan with edges.
- Spread the cooked bacon pieces on top of the rack, making sure they aren’t touching each other. Brush the top of each piece with the strained maple raspberry liquid. (You won’t need all of the liquid)*
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*Keep the remaining Raspberry Maple Syrup for topping on pancakes or waffles!