Grilled Pork With Balsamic-Red Raspberry Reduction
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried pepper flakes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- Combine all the ingredients, except the pork, in a medium bowl.
- Stir gently, yet thoroughly until well blended.
- Place the pork in a shallow glass pan, such as a pie pan, spoon half of the raspberry mixture over the pork, cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining raspberry mixture until needed.
- Preheat grill or grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Pat pork dry and cook 22 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F with a meat thermometer, turning occasionally.
- Place on cutting board and let stand while preparing reduction.
- Place the reserved marinade in a medium nonstick skillet, bring to a boil over medium high heat and continue boiling 3 minutes or until measures 1/4 cup liquid. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice the pork and serve with sauce. Sprinkle with additional coarsely ground black pepper.
This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 4g