Raspberry Almond Vinaigrette
Elevate a simple salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette! It’s a sweet and tart vinaigrette made from frozen red raspberries, red wine vinegar and shallot. The dressing is emulsified with Dijon mustard and almond oil.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey or agave or maple syrup for vegan option
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup almond oil
- Puree raspberries, shallots, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt and pepper in a mini prep or with an emersion blender. Alternatively, a blender or food processor will work, but you’ll need to scrape the edges to get the mixture going.
- Add oil and puree again to combine.
Store in a jar in the refrigerator up to 5 days.