2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups frozen raspberries
1 can (14 ounces) light coconut milk
2 cups non-fat Greek-style yogurt
1/2 cup flaked coconut, optional
- Spray a 4-cup mold or soufflé dish with pan coating or coat with
- In small bowl, stir together sugar and gelatin.
- In small saucepan butter.
- Over medium high heat, heat 1 cup of the coconut milk until just simmering.
- Stir hot coconut milk into gelatin mixture until gelatin dissolves.
- In blender or food processor, blend remaining coconut milk, raspberries and yogurt until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture and blend. Turn into prepared mold or dish.
- Cover top with plastic wrap. Chill several hours or overnight.
- If using mold, to unmold fill a large bowl with hot water.
- Quickly dip mold into hot water, just up to rim. Run tip of sharp knife around edge of mold to loosen.
- Place serving plate on top of mold and invert to unmold.
- Garnish with additional coconut and raspberries, if you wish.
- Note: you may omit the coconut and replace the coconut milk with whole or 2% milk.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 44mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.