Grandma Maberry’s Raspberry Mini Muffins
- ½ cup oats whole
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- ¼ cup oats whole
- ¼ cup brown sugar lightly packed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare mini muffin tin (24) with spray release.
- Mix oats an orange juice together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Add beaten egg, oil and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and incorporate into batter careful not to over stir.
- Gently fold in frozen raspberries.
- Portion into prepared muffin tins.
- Combine topping ingredients in a separate container.
- Sprinkle topping on each muffin about 1/2 tablespoon per muffin.
- Place pan in hot oven and bake about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, release muffins from the pan and allow to cool on rack.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 20mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g