Raspberry Cane Syrup
This is good poured over pancakes, waffles, biscuits and even ice cream. It can also be a nice dipping sauce for bacon or other salty breakfast meats.
- 1 cup cane syrup or maple syrup
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and raspberries.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce the heat to medium.
- Continue stirring frequently, and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g