Raspberry Cane Syrup
1 cup cane syrup or maple syrup
1 cup frozen raspberries
1. In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and raspberries.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce the heat to medium.
3. Continue stirring frequently, and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
4. Set aside to cool slightly before serving.
- calories; 0g fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 30mg sodium; 20g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 19g sugar; 0g protein: 80
Write a Review