This fruity salad dressing gets its beautiful rich red color from raspberries. A hint of Dijon mustard gives it just the right touch of tartness.
- 1 1/3 cups thawed frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Press raspberries through a sieve, reserving juice; discard seeds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the broth, sugar, vinegar, oil, mustard and reserved juice.
- Refrigerate. Shake before serving.
Fruit Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g