1 1/3 cups thawed frozen unsweetened raspberries
1/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
2 1/2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Press raspberries through a sieve, reserving juice; discard seeds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the broth, sugar, vinegar, oil, mustard and reserved juice.
- Refrigerate. Shake before serving.
- One serving: 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- Calories: 37
- Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 57mg
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Fruit Diabetic Exchange: 1/2
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.
Write a Review