Raspberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional garnishes: shredded coconut shaved dark chocolate, hazelnuts, chia seeds, edible flowers
- Puree the raspberries, banana, coconut milk and chia seeds in a blender until smooth. The mixture will be very thick and you will need to push the ingredients down to get the blender going. If needed, add a little more coconut milk to get the blender going.
- Pour into two bowls. Garnish with shredded coconut, shaved dark chocolate, hazelnuts, chia seeds, edible flowers.
Nutrition information doesn’t include toppings.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6.7g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 11.7g | Sugar: 13.8g