Raspberry & Hazelnut Chocolate Stackers
- 8 2-inch x 2-inch low fat graham cracker squares, (4 full sheets)
- 4 tsp hazelnut chocolate spread
- 16 frozen red raspberries
- 16 mini marshmallows
- Preheat broiler.
- Place 4 cracker squares on a baking sheet, top each with 4 marshmallows, broil 30 seconds or until golden and puffed.
- Spread 1 tsp chocolate on each of the remaining crackers, top with 4 berries. Place marshmallow cracker, marshmallow-side down, on top of the raspberries and press gently to adhere.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g