Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
Fake it ’til you make it with these deconstructed raspberry cheesecake parfaits. They’re packed with all the flavor you love about cheesecake, but take minimal effort to put together!
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 ounces reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- The zest from one lemon
- 2 cups frozen raspberries thawed
- 2 graham crackers
- Whisk together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Put graham crackers into Ziploc bag and crush with hands into coarse crumbs.
- Fill each of 2 parfait bowls with 1 cup thawed raspberries. Top with cream cheese yogurt, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 180mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g