Layered Raspberry Chocolate Frozen Pie
- 12 2-inch x 2-inch chocolate graham cracker squares (6 full sheets), divided use
- 12 sugar-free or regular peppermint candies
- 2 cups frozen red raspberries divided use
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla or chocolate frozen yogurt
- Place 8 cracker squares and 8 peppermint candies in a gallon-size plastic baggie, seal and crush using the edge of a can, such as a can of fruit or vegetables. Add 1 cup of the frozen berries, seal and toss back and forth, pressing lightly with your fingertips to crumble slightly. Pour the mixture in an 8-inch pie pan, spread evenly over bottom.
- Carefully place 3 cups of the yogurt on top of the berry mixture. (Note: may want to use a fork to gently spread the ice cream to fill in any gaps.)
- Combine the remaining 1 cup yogurt and 1 cup raspberries in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 20 seconds or until yogurt is slightly softened. Stir until well blended and spoon evenly over all.
- Place the remaining 4 cracker squares in a baggie and crush with the can. Sprinkle evenly over the pie and place the remaining 1 cup frozen berries around outer edges of pie. Place the whole candies in the center of the pie. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Allow pie to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before slicing.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2.5g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 210mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g