Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries divided
- 6 fresh springs mint
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup*
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- crushed ice as needed
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- In a tall glass, add 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, mint, simple syrup and water.
- Muddle all ingredients until well combined.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Add lime juice. Then, fill the remainder of glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with remaining of the frozen raspberries
In a pan, bring equal parts sugar and water to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat and let simmer for 1-2 minutes. Chill until ready to use.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g