Raspberry Slow-Cooker French Toast Casserole
Hosting a brunch? This no-fuss, slow cooker French toast recipe cooks up in a few hours.
- 1 loaf sour dough bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt whole milk plain
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12- ounce bag of frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons butter unsalted, cubed
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut bread into 1-2 inch cubes and place bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast in a hot oven until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add in the toasted bread cubes and frozen raspberries and combine with the egg mixture.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the slow-cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the bread /egg mixture into the slow-cooker and dot the top with butter.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of plain yogurt or Razz Crush.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g