Raspberry Slow-Cooker French Toast Casserole
1 loaf sour dough bread
1 cups 2% milk
1/2 cup yogurt, whole milk plain
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
12-ounce bag of frozen raspberries
3 tablespoons butter, unsalted, cubed
nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut bread into 1-2 inch cubes and place bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast in a hot oven until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add in the toasted bread cubes and frozen raspberries and combine with the egg mixture.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the slow-cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the bread /egg mixture into the slow-cooker and dot the top with butter.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of plain yogurt or Razz Crush.
- calories: 250
- fat: 8g
- saturated fat: 3.5g
- cholesterol: 135mg
- sodium: 300mg
- carbohydrates: 34g
- fiber: 3g
- sugar: 13g
- protein: 10g
Write a Review