1 ½ cups pureed IQF raspberries
¼ cup tomato paste
1 lemon zest and juice
¼ cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoon fresh horseradish, grated
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
¼ teaspoon cumin, ground
¼ teaspoon coriander, ground
¼ teaspoon cayenne, ground
½ teaspoon salt, Kosher
¼ teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- Place ingredients in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low. Stirring mixture occasionally to keep from sticking to the bottom or sides of the pan.
- Simmer on low heat until it reaches the correct consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place in a container and cover to refrigerate.