Raspberry White Chocolate Almond Biscotti
These biscotti have a softer, moister texture than your typical biscotti, but still hold their shape and stand up to a quick coffee dunk. They have a deep nutty flavor from not only the almond flour, but also the whole wheat flour. The frozen raspberries add a burst of flavor and the white chocolate chips add a touch of sweetness.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup frozen raspberries chopped
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour with the whole wheat flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together until combined. Add eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla.
- Carefully mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture, until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped frozen raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter into 2 long equal logs on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven, and reduce oven to 350.
- Allow cookie logs to cool before slicing them into 1” slices.
- Lay cookie slices, cut side down back on baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes before flipping over and baking an additional 8 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!