All-Year Raspberry Pie
2 refrigerated pastry crusts
2 (12-ounce) bags frozen red raspberries
2/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
1 small to medium lemon, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove pastry crusts from box and let stand at room temperature while preparing filling.
- In large mixing bowl stir together all ingredients except crusts.
- Let stand 15 minutes and then stir again.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate or deep-dish pie pan with one of the crusts.
- Turn in berry mixture.
- Lightly brush rim of crust with water to help seal.
- Top with remaining crust. Seal and crimp edges and cut a few vents in top crust.
- Bake crust is nicely browned until juices are bubbling (through vents), about 50 minutes. Let cool on wire rack. Serve warm or cold.
- Calories: 232
- Fat (7g Saturated fat): 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 84mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.
Write a Review