1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup oil
1 carton (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray, grease or put paper liners in 12 (2 ¾ inch) muffin cups.
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In small bowl, beat together yogurt, oil and egg.
- Stir yogurt mixture and raspberries into dry mixture until almost blended.
- Add raspberries and stir until batter is just blended. Do not overmix.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until nicely browned, about 20 minutes.
- Calories: 160
- Fat (1g Saturated fat): 7g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Sodium: 185mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.