A festive red & green margarita with frozen raspberries that’s oh-so holiday and oh-so perfect. (And if you prefer a mocktail version of Santa’s Margarita, just check out the notes section of the recipe.)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- frozen raspberries lime slice, rosemary or mint
- extra sugar
- Take your frozen raspberries and run them under hot water until thawed a bit. Then place the raspberries into a fine-mesh strainer and use a spoon to press raspberry juice into a bowl.
- Dump out 1/4 cup sugar onto a plate. Get 2 glasses. Wet the rim of each glass with water and twirl the rim around in the sugar to coat it.
- Into each glass place 1 ounce raspberry juice, 1 1/2-ounce tequila, 1 ounce lime juice, 1/2-ounce triple sec, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Stir and add ice + garnishes.
For a non-alcoholic option: Replace tequila and triple sec with sparkling water.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.5g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g