Frozen Raspberry Shrub
A shrub is a concentrated syrup that combines fruit, sugar, and vinegar resulting in a sweet and tangy mixer. Raspberry shrub with sparkling soda is pure refreshment!
- 4 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- Place raspberries and sugar in a clean container with a lid.
- Refrigerate mixture until raspberries have broken down.
- Strain mixture through a cheese cloth pressing out as much liquid as possible.
- Discard the pulp and seeds.
- Combine vinegar with berry juices, cover and refrigerate.
Shrub will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Sugar: 13g