Holiday Razz-Ginger Cider
Holiday beverages can fit into any healthy diet. Include antioxidant-rich raspberries to a refreshing winter beverage and create a unique drink all your guests will enjoy. A cool glass of festive cider will taste great sitting by a fire or at a party with friends.
- 1 bottle 750 ml non-alcoholic sparkling cider
- 1 cup 100% cranberry juice unsweetened
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger root
- Frozen cranberries for garnish
- Combine cider and cranberry juice in a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add frozen raspberries and grated ginger. Let flavors mingle for 10 minutes.
- Use a whisk to combine cider and raspberries until berries are broken up and incorporated. Beverage will be frothy.
- Ladle 8 ounces of cider over ice and garnish with 1-2 frozen cranberries. Serve chilled with a straw.
This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have nutrition information for it.