Holiday Razz-Ginger Cider
1 bottle (750 ml) non-alcoholic sparkling cider
1 cup 100% cranberry juice (unsweetened)
2 cups frozen raspberries
2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger root
Frozen cranberries (for garnish)
- Combine cider and cranberry juice in a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add frozen raspberries and grated ginger. Let flavors mingle for 10 minutes.
- Use a whisk to combine cider and raspberries until berries are broken up and incorporated. Beverage will be frothy.
- Ladle 8 ounces of cider over ice and garnish with 1-2 frozen cranberries. Serve chilled with a straw.
You Might Also Like
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have nutrition information for it.
Write a Review