Raspberry Crush Brine
Use this brine on pork, chicken, rack of ribs, or even on your Thanksgiving turkey! It’s bright flavor profile works well with just about any kind of meat.
- 1 cup Razz Crush
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup salt kosher
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 orange juice and peel
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk to dissolve sugars.
- Pour into a clean container with a lid and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place meat in a clean container and pour brine over the meat and allow to sit for up to 24 hours prior to cooking.
Razz Crush Recipe Nutrition information for 1 ounce of brine
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Sodium: 950mg | Sugar: 8g