Raspberry French Toast
Make your morning better with Raspberry French toast!
- 6-8 slices whole grain bread whole or cut in slices
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries thawed and mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- Mix the thawed raspberries, almond milk, and eggs together in a shallow dish.
- Add the bread slices to the dish and let them soak while you preheat a large skillet with avocado oil over medium/high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the soaked bread to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, flip, and then cook for another 4-5 minutes.
Serve with more thawed frozen raspberries and all natural nut butter.