Red Raspberry Red Cabbage Slaw
4 cups very thinly sliced red cabbage, 8 ounces total
1 cup matchstick carrots
1/2 cup diced red onion
1 cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
1/2 cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine the slaw ingredients, except the raspberries.
- In a small jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Secure with lid and shake vigorously until well blended. (Sugar will not be dissolved at this point.)
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and top with remaining frozen raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have nutrition information for it.