Red Raspberry Whole Fruit Sorbet
This beautifully and naturally colored sorbet is a dessert you can truly feel good about eating.
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 18 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 egg white pasteurized
- Place the sugar and the frozen raspberries into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the egg white and blend for 30 seconds more.
- Serve immediately or place in a container, cover and store in the freezer until ready to use.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g