Baristas, mixologists and aspiring beverage pros select frozen raspberries for many reasons including the extraordinary sweet-tart berry flavor and vibrant ruby red color. Whether you’re whipping up a signature cocktail or a zero-proof mocktail, frozen red raspberries offer a fresh spin to artificial ingredients.
Clean Classic Cocktails
Cocktails are the next frontier for clean, natural ingredients. That means no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors and artificial colors.
- An inspired variation on a classic, the Razzy Mary starts by juicing red raspberries with celery, cucumber, green apple and jalapeno. The results mimic the texture and flavor notes of the best Bloody Mary mixes.
- Infusing simple or agave syrup with red raspberry preserves the berry’s natural essence and adds craveability to Margaritas and Mojitos.
- Pureed or muddled red raspberries add a beautiful ruby layer to a premium Tequila Sun Razz.
- Try our Razz Crush Red Party Punch, a raspberry-centric quencher that’s less sweet, with a citrus tang and the tropical allure of pineapple. To celebrate paradise in a glass, top off Razz Crush Party Punch with sparkling wine.
Bitters & Sours
- DIY raspberry bitters enliven signature cocktails.
- The tangy acidity of a raspberry shrub lends itself to a lot of creativity. Raspberry shrub with sparkling soda is pure refreshment!
Hand-Crafted Zero-Proof Mocktails
- Let all-natural red raspberries elevate scratch-made artisan sodas, agua frescas, lemonades, iced coffees and teas.
- Raspberries pair perfectly with fresh citrus, herbs and other fruit flavors to create masterful beverages.